Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update on my progress

I have read several books for this challenge since my last posting.


Three Dirty Women and the Garden of Death by Julie Wray Herman 01/07/2008 3/5 This is a very good mystery. When one of the members of the Three Dirty Women is suspected of murdering her soon to be ex husband the rest of the women go diging to find out who really did do it. I will for sure read more of this series.


The Second Time Around by Marry Higgins Clark 01/10/08 3/5 Typical Clark book. I have read several of her books and am never disappointed.


The Fourth Perimeter by Tim Green 01/14/08 3.5/5 Another good book by this author. I really like his writing style. Keep me wondering what was going to happen next.


I am now reading Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton. I will more then likely finish it later this evening. Not a very big book but still well written. It is keeping me turning the pages to find out who did it.This will make five books that I have read for this challenge when I am finished. One more to go and I will have my first ever challenge completed.

Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're joining the challenge, make sure you are commenting on the correct post and don't forget to leave your email addy if you want to be able to post to this blog.

If you are commenting on a post, thanks for your feedback!