Thursday, February 14, 2008

2nd Chance


I was hooked with the first one and enjoyed the second one as well. Lindsay Boxer is the type of woman I want to be...maybe minus being shot at and such. I also need a group of women like Jill, Claire, and Cindy to be able to meet up with for margaritas when I need a collective thinking effort. Since I don't have all that I'll make do with the book. Poor Lindsay has to deal with her father's past in this one but comes out shining, albeit a little black and blue.

I'm half way through 3rd Degree and have Three Cups of Tea in my bag. The next review shouldn't be long to follow.

1 comment:

  1. I love that series although I've been slow in reading it. I've only finished the first four.

    Sorry I haven't been responding. Could you post your review of 1st to Die to the group blog?

    ReplyDelete

If you're joining the challenge, make sure you are commenting on the correct post and don't forget to leave your email addy if you want to be able to post to this blog.

If you are commenting on a post, thanks for your feedback!