Saturday, August 2, 2008

Callista's Wrap-Up

I'm not posting one to my blog so I'll post one here.

Here's what I read (only one of which was on my original list):

Death of a Six-Foot Teddy Bear by Sharon Dunn
One Well: The Story of Water on Earth by Rochelle Strauss
24 Girls in 7 Days by Alex Bradley
My First Year as a Teacher by Pearl Rock Kane
When We Were Six by A.A. Milne
Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech

Fav Book: My First Year as a Teacher by Pearl Rock Kane
Least Fav: When We Were Six by A.A. Milne

Reviews can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're joining the challenge, make sure you are commenting on the correct post and don't forget to leave your email addy if you want to be able to post to this blog.

If you are commenting on a post, thanks for your feedback!