Tuesday, May 13, 2008

One Little Sin by L. Carlyle

Per a recommendation from, someone who I can't remember at the moment, I decided to read Liz Carlyle's One Little Sin. It's the first novel in her Little trilogy and introduces us to Esme & Alasdair. This is the type of novels I was raised on believe it or not, so I actually found it to be quite a good read. Historical romances can be more than trashy novels (unfortunately, they do have that reputation to some people), but they are the perfect getaway for someone who is looking for a happy ever after.

I have a more detailed review posted up at my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're joining the challenge, make sure you are commenting on the correct post and don't forget to leave your email addy if you want to be able to post to this blog.

If you are commenting on a post, thanks for your feedback!