Monday, March 24, 2008

4th of July


Publisher: Grand Central Publishing
Pub. Date: June 2006
ISBN-13: 9780446613361
Sales Rank: 270
448pp
Series: Women's Murder Club Series, #4
Edition Description: Reprint
I continue to work my way through the Women's Murder Club books. This one was fun to finish as I was in San Francisco at the time. I was able to wander some of the streets. My goal was to walk the route Inspector Boxer takes every Saturday morning but I just didn't have time. Once again, Lindsay and her crew forged through a mess of a case but this time it was to defend Lindsay after a young girl and her brother are shot during a police altercation. In spite of a manditory R&R Lindsay and the gals get wrapped up in a serial murder case as she awaits her fate. Next time I go to California I'll have to check out Inspector Boxer's Half Moon Bay retreat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're joining the challenge, make sure you are commenting on the correct post and don't forget to leave your email addy if you want to be able to post to this blog.

If you are commenting on a post, thanks for your feedback!