Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Lean Mean Thirteen by J. Evanovich

In anticipation for Fearless Fourteen, which is being released in June, and for my numbers challenge, I re-read Lean Mean Thirteen by Janet Evanovich. I have already written up a review on this novel, so I'm not going to do another one. However, I will say that this series never gets old. It's easy to go back and reread each of the books and even if you don't remember what has happened previously, it's not a big deal. You can easily read them out of order and not really miss anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're joining the challenge, make sure you are commenting on the correct post and don't forget to leave your email addy if you want to be able to post to this blog.

If you are commenting on a post, thanks for your feedback!