Monday, March 24, 2008

The Dark One by R. Thompson

I ended up switching one of my picks for The Dark One by Ronda Thompson when I heard about her death. There is a more detailed review at my site, but here's something....

Overall, the story was good. The characters were engaging and they made you want to continue reading. I've been in a reading slump for the past couple of weeks, but I never felt like I wanted to put the book down. I started this book last night and I finished it within a day. I probably won't go out and buy these books, but I will be checking out the rest of the series from my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're joining the challenge, make sure you are commenting on the correct post and don't forget to leave your email addy if you want to be able to post to this blog.

If you are commenting on a post, thanks for your feedback!